Monday, October 4, 2010

Toulon--Part 3


Time for our last happy hour of the trip...more goodbyes to our fellow Cruise Critic buddies...such a great group of folks. Then it was my turn to start packing...yuck!!!

I'd built up a thirst after an hour of packing...must be time for my last chocolate martini of the cruise...boy that just sounds so sad :(. Not sure why I allowed Roger to talk me into going to the show again...I eventually left in the middle if the magician's act...too much still left to do and too little time to do it in. Stopped by the photo shop to pick up the rest of our pictures, then it was time for our final meal in the dining room.


Simple salad...getting my tummy ready for the pedestrian stuff at the salad bar at work


Nothing simple about this...Beef Wellington...so good




Chocolate mint--great way to end the night!

Plenty to drink tonight, between happy hour, then martini bar and now dinner with everyone sharing the last of their wine and champagne stash...the drinks were flowing. We were truly exhausted, as we knew we would be at the end of this cruise. After dinner, another hour of packing and by 12 am our bags were outside our door. Time to hit the sack and prepare for an early morning departure.

Next up...Barcelona....the best laid plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment