Saturday, October 2, 2010

Monday September 27, 2010--Part 2--Food...glorious food!!!

Celebrity has a way of overwhelming me with all the food choices during a cruise. Today, they once again put on a spread that had something to satisfy the food lover in all of us. At first, I only took pictures because I wasn't hungry. Closer to noon, I returned and had a very nice lunch...I'm proud to say, I did not allow my eyes to rule my stomach and only had one plate of food. Not an easy task, on a day like today.



A salad a day--keeps the doctor away


Dessert anyone?


Sushi rocks


Bagel toppers


I never met a chocolate fountain I didn't like


If you have milk chocolate, you gotta have white too


Can never have enough shrimp


Sticky buns...yes I did indulge :)


Omelets to order


So many entrees...so little time



The varieties of bread never leaving me wanting more...a carb overload

Please understand that I did not get a picture of everything that was offered for brunch. The dining room had so much food spread out across a dozen tables.... it was a little bit of foodie nirvana...and I wanna ago back!!!

Next up....Octoberfest without setting foot on German soil

No comments:

Post a Comment