Friday, September 24, 2010

Tuesday, September 21, 2010--Part 4

For those of you who know me...or remember my jewelry snafu back on travel day 1, you know that in addition to my appetite for food...I have a eclectic hunger for jewelry. Here is a taste of what Italian women love....hey wait, that's ME too...I'm as Italian as some folks on this island, even if I'm not a native. These photos are not enlarged...each of the pieces were actually so big, I had difficulty getting the display bust into the close-up shot.


Anyone for chocolate??? No calories here...as I said, light on the tummy...but painful on the wallet.


If brown is not your color, how about some green? I can guarantee, you'll have less of the "green stuff" in your pocket, if you are in love with these stones.


Holy emerald batman!


How about a "little" bracelet to go with that necklace????


Oh my, can't forget the earrings.


No jewelry look is complete without the finishing touch of a ring on your finger....weightlifting anyone?


My favorite, Aquamarine...a little more "delicate" look you might say


If precious jewels are not to your liking...how about a bit of coral around your neck...don't go fishing for any or your own...if you fell overboard with those on, I'm afraid you sink right to the bottom :(

Next up--Part 5...the beautiful island of Capri

No comments:

Post a Comment