Sunday, September 12, 2010

There's an App for that



I will admit that I am an App whore...well perhaps that is too strong a word, ummmm... maybe not. I collect them, organize them, search for them (I LOVE Genius), research them, read the reviews, write to the developers and make requests, and ultimately...I actually use them. When we (yes, that means "me") were getting ready to fully research this trip, I figured that all the info was here at my finger tips....just find the correct App and no more thought process involved. Well, 3 pages of travel Apps later, I think I may have begun to confuse myself (not a difficult thing to do) just a little bit.

First and foremost, you have your basic info--airlines, trip advisor, map quest, google earth....you get the idea. Then it gets a bit more interesting...blog press, goodreader, language translator, currency exchange, weather bug, upacking, cruise critic, priceline, yelp, camera plus, photo bucket....and then I just couldn't stop (this is where the whore...oops, I mean obsession part comes in). I am now the proud owner (my iTunes account is on speed dial) of 50 travel apps....yes I am out of control!!!!

The good news in this sad little tale of my fascination with all travel related Apps....I usually only upload the FREE ones. My momma didn't raise no fool, never pay for something if you can get it for free.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment