Friday, September 24, 2010

Tuesday, September 21, 2010--Capri part 2

I've taken so many pics and our day on Capri was no exception...here goes nothing...

WARNING: if you are even the least bit hungry as you read this, I take no responsibility for the drooling that may occur if you proceed beyond this point. I, on the other hand, never ate the purchased goodies you will see......but I'm eating them as I type this...wish I could share...I'll save you some crumbs :)


Official beer tasting traveler....someone's gotta do it :)


I'm doing my job too...gotta taste each and every one of those gelato flavors...I usually ask for multiple flavors on one cone...yummy


Another recommendation from Giada...wait till you see what they have inside :)



It was so difficult to make a decision...so I bought one of each...I am also an equal opportunity cookie taster!


Chocolate...


No description required...so many flavors...my tummy is on overload


Must...not....eat...more...


Think they could fit more on that cone???


Never ending goodness...another bakery we found...just drooling..I mean just looking...no buying


Did I mention, by any chance, that this blog was going to be about food????



I couldn't always pronounce the names of all the goodies, but pointing worked just as well because by little bag filled right up.


...Part 3...up next...this app will not let me post more than the pics you see here...it starts to shut down and really drives me nuts...we may have a Part 10 for this day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment