Friday, September 24, 2010

Capri--Part 6

Still more pics...sorry so long. I'll eventually get to another day, I promise. You have to understand, nothing is ever quick when it comes to me and travel pics. Just be happy I don't have you over to the house showing you old family scrapbooks :)


Giada recommended shop...so I indulged and had a pair of handmade custom designed sandals created to match my new handbag.


It was so cool to watch him complete the sandals.


He has a shape, style and color for every outfit of the year....could be dangerous!


Our driver took us over to Marina Picolla..the water was so clear


It was a lovely quiet spot on the water front, where almost no one was around. We had the whole place to ourselves.


Small beach for sunbathing...a little chilly for me


Pretty much deserted...everyone is in Capri


Wish we had time for lunch...maybe next time


Up the stairs...back in the taxi...time to go

No comments:

Post a Comment